Under the National Electricity Rules electricity retailers are responsible for the appointment of suitably accredited metering service providers. Metropolis Metering Assets Pty Ltd is responsible to electricity retailers for the installation and operation of remotely-polled interval meters – or ‘smart’ meters – as well as the collection and distribution of metering data.
Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. Metropolis is committed to effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001:2015/ASNZ 2016 Standard. The QMS is continually reviewed and improved.
The company strives to achieve this by:
- Promoting an understanding of our customers’ needs and expectations throughout the organisation, together with a culture of exceeding customer expectations.
- Aligning the purpose and context of the Metropolis and support its strategic direction through SWOT & stakeholder analysis
- Ensuring compliance to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Developing seamless processes by fully integrating the services provided by our suppliers and partners.
- Monitoring our performance through performance metrics in order to continually improve our processes and services.
- Ensuring that management on all levels communicates and explains the quality policy to all employees and subcontractors so that everyone is familiar with the policy and its intent. It is also made available to interested parties through our Website and marketing material.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating company’s quality objectives to all levels in the organisation. The objectives are monitored on an ongoing basis through the Quality Management Plan and reviewed during planned management review meetings.
- Utilising the company’s ISO 9001 quality management system on all company processes everywhere, every time, without exception.
- Reviewing this policy for its adequacy during planned management review meetings.